Social Media Marketing in Dubai
Social media offers a great opportunity to discover new information, connect and interact with others, and share their perspectives. The inseparable presence of social media in the daily lives provides a great boost to market the business. Social media marketing is a sound way to gain the website traffic via social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. The content posted on these channels captivates people to go through it, thus advertising your business. Social media marketing helps you build quality links, thus supporting your SEO efforts.
Importance of Social Media
Social media is important for the following reasons −
- The content on social media has the tendency to reach infinite people.
- It incurs huge web traffic.
- It brings leads and conversions.
- It builds business branding.
- It elevates customer-vendor relationship.
- It communicates fast with large audience.
- Using Different Social media Platforms.
Using Different Social media Platforms
Social media platforms vary by different factors. Over 50% of social media users use 2+ platforms and they do so for different interest. Different platforms serve different purpose.
You may not have ample time to spend on every platform daily but you may use maximum of every single one.
Facebook is the largest social networking site these days. This makes it prominent business gainer. You can post images, videos, and anything related to your industry. Simultaneously, you may indulge in conversation with your audience by posting and commenting.
To make maximum use of Facebook, you can create a Facebook business page in an appealing layout. Make efforts to attract people to like and share it. You can post what you have to offer on the page. Include visuals for better results.
Google+ lets you upload and share visuals. Take advantage of +1 and Google+ circles. This lets you segment the customers accordingly and refrain those who may not be useful to your business. Follow others to learn the contemporary trends.
Pinterest is an emerging social media platform that allows you to showcase what you have to offer. You can create pinboards for your products and services and invite others to follow you. The pins on pinboards include link to your website. Post attractive images of your products with specification and let people follow you freely.
It lets you broadcast any update on internet. Follow people or companies related to your business and gain followers in return. Use hashtag to capture audience who are not your followers. Tweet with an embedded link of your site to get traffic onto it.
It is the largest professional social marketing site to let you contact the other professionals related to your field. You can hire or get hired on Linkedin. You can explore all categories and follow people. Invite others to see what they are up to. You can build a strong business profile to shine on it. You can encourage customers for recommendation. It makes you appear more credible and trustworthy.
Instagram has devoted users. It lets you share pictures and videos with family and friends. It makes your business look interesting and innovative. On Instagram, you can post your content in the form of images.
YouTube is a video sharing website. You can upload and view a video. You can also comment on it. YouTube can help you immensely in building brand awareness in a quick span of time.
Social Media Marketing Tips
Here are some social media marketing tips −
- Plan − Build a plan to attract your targeted audience.
- Content − Ensure you are offering valuable, correct, and up-to-date information to the audience.
- Blog − Develop a blog to post social media content, contests, and events.
- Links − Add great and worthy links that your audience may enjoy and learn from.
- Quantify Results − Measure results to trace your efforts. Analyze which strategies you need to follow and which to turn off.
- Track Your Competitors − It provides you marketing insights. You can also refine strategies and keywords which are working for them and can work for you as well.
- Keep Patience − Apply all efforts and keep patience. Social media results take time to reap the fruits.